Announcing partnership with Women's Health Innovation Summit UK!
We are very proud to collaborate as media partner for the inaugural edition of the Women’s Health Innovation Summit UK! Check out the description and links below for more information about this groundbreaking event.
Whilst the UK is a leader in women’s health and boasts over 145 femtech companies, 51% of its population faces obstacles when it comes to the care they need and there is so much opportunity to be had in this burgeoning sector. Consequently, the government, and Dame Lesley Regan, have worked to create the 10-year roadmap including ambitions and actions to improve the health and wellbeing of women and girls in England.
Building on the concrete foundations of our global Women’s Health Innovation Series, this event will harness the momentum of the recently announced UK government’s women’s health strategy, and drive it forward, connecting the dots between private business, innovation and capital with government, policy, and regulatory officials. This forum will analyse the challenges and possibilities of this strategy, specifically through considering the opportunities for industry implementation.
An event led by UK leaders, created for UK leaders: we look forward to welcoming you to London to be the catalyst for the development of this strategy.
- Professor Dame Lesley Regan, Women’s Health Ambassador & Chair, Wellbeing of Women
- Dr. Mridula Pore, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Peppy
- Pippa Andrews, Director, Corporate Business, Vitality
- Carolyn Harris MP, Chair of All Party Parliamentary Group on Menopause
- Sarah Churchman OBE, Chief Inclusion, Community & Wellbeing Officer, PWC
- Georgir Nicholson, Partnerships and Contract Manager, Hey Girls
- Kim Palmer, Founder, Clementine
- Anya Sizer, Fertility in the Workplace Director, Fertility Network
Agenda Link: https://hubs.ly/Q01B4-Qh0
Registration link: https://www.kisacoresearch.com/events/womenshealthinnovationuk#re
Use code CFTS10 for 10% off your ticket!!